Sunday, October 2, 2011

Emma Stone: Seriously? It's like photoshop.

http://bruceclotfelter.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/arnold.jpg

Above is a picture of Arnold Schwarzenegger in his early 30s, probably, with abs. When I looked at this picture, I was wondering why he wanted such body, how he did it and said what Emma Stone said in the movie, Crazy Stupid Love, "It's like photoshop."

I went to the gym with my friend in summer because first, it's free, second, I could play a little basketball. But my friend went there because he wanted to gain muscles and to look good. To look good? I wonder if a muscular body does look good to people. There was a space in the gym on the first level where was filled with a lot of different equipment that looked like I would never be able to life them up by myself. So I helped him to lift something up so that he could gain muscles on his chest. While helping him lifting whatever it was, he was looking so red, to the point that like all of his blood was in his head. It looked horrible! Also, I noticed that other guys in that room were looking red and having a hard time as well. I wondered why, I wondered. I asked my friend what is the point of all this exercise he had done for long time, he simply answered me that he wanted to look good and girls liked guys with big arms and big chest.

The body practice is universal because this is not only happening in America, but all over the world, but of course it depends on person. I wonder if girls would really fall in love with guys like that, or it's just what guys think. Personally, I think that as long as a persona looks fit, healthy and happy, it's good enough. In addition, people like my friend also need to drink certain amount of protein drink in order to gain more protein which helps gaining muscles, but it's definitely not healthy when you have more than you need per day. It just depends on whether you want to be looked desirable, or to be healthy, or both. But I am sure that being healthy is the most important.

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to people working out and looking good, each and everyone has their own motivation. Some guys do it for the ladies, while others do it for themselves. As for protein drinks, it is to help rejuvenate and rebuild the muscle after workout. Which is different then casually just drinking it. Doing so would only add on lbs to the person. As for your question about getting women this way, I am no love expert, however, I will say that by being fit and active gives you that much more edge than other guys when it comes to picking up girls but it isn't everything.

    ReplyDelete